TYTAN Foam Cleaner
TYTAN Foam Cleaner may be used to remove any unwanted uncured polyurethane foam. It may be attached to most gun dispensers. The attached spray nozzle may be used to remove external uncured foam from dispensing guns to extend the life of the tool. The cleaner may be used on most construc-tion materials or even fabric but it may cause discoloring or leave a residue. It is not harmful to skin in small quantities but it should only be seen as a last resort if gloves are not worn. TYTAN Foam cleaner will not remove cured foam. Cured foam must be removed mechanically.
- Prolongs Gun Life
- Gun Applicator
- Spray Nozzle
- Keeps your gun clean and efficient
- 50% less Acetone – safer for PVC surfaces
- Superb for cleaning and dissolving uncured polyurethane foam, sealants and
- Excellent for surface preparation for enhanced adhesion.
- Essential for cleaning, maintenance and proper function of foam guns
- Prevents sealing of can valves between uses.
- Shelf life 36 months
- For cleaning and dissolving uncured polyurethane foam, sealants and adhesives
- For surface preparation for enhanced adhesion.
- For cleaning, maintenance and proper function of foam guns
- For cleaning can valves between uses.